I half-heartedly checked my blog the other day, knowing that after only a few months into it, I don’t get many visitors, when much to my surprise someone nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I shall follow the rules as best I can, which are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for your new award, and be sure to include a link back to their site in your acceptance speech.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass on the award to 13 other versatile bloggers.
Naptimethoughts, you are so sweet to think of me and add me to your list of nominees. It’s hard getting momentum in the blogging world, so I very much appreciate your accolades:)
7 Random Facts about myself:
1) While pitching at a softball game in college against a team in NY, I got a line drive right in the face. Broke a couple of bones.
2) I absolutely love it when it’s 99 degrees outside and muggy and my skin is sticky.
3) When I was 22, I broke up with my boyfriend for 7 years and then we got back together and I married him.
4) The word “dude” is my biggest pet peeve ever.
5) I’m too scared to go on a roller coaster so I’m 37 and I’ve never been in my life.
6) My mom was in labor with me for 36 hours and then Mother Nature returned the favor and I was in labor for my first son for exactly the same amount of time.
7) I made this snow fort for my boys this weekend:
Now, I’m going to be honest with you, despite the fact that I could easily name 13 other Versatile Bloggers, many of them already have a substantial following, or have already been given this award. So, while I may not know 13 “newer” bloggers to give this award to, I will award it to the few I do know who I think deserve it.
Happy Blogging everyone:)